WELCOME TO TRINITY ANGLICAN CHURCH
We are located at 8486 Bowden Street, Douglasville, GA 30134
Email: hello@TrinityAnglicanChurch.com | Phone: (678) 856-6135
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be following social distancing guidelines during our in person Sunday services. To join our service in person, please send us an email prior to your intended day of attendance to enable us make provisions for you.
Fr. Jim Cheetham
REOPENING OF CHURCH
We are reopening Trinity Anglican Church for services on Sunday morning. Both services will resume on Sunday, June 14. There is, however, no pressure on anyone to return until you can comfortably do so. We will continue to livestream the 10:30 service and make pre-consecrated communion hosts available for people to take home.
- The 8:30 am service will be restricted to senior adults (60+).
- The 10:30 am service will be the family service. Seniors are not restricted from coming to this service.
The following guidelines will be in place:
- No one who is exhibiting cold symptoms of any kind should come to church.
- Please bring your own mask and wear them upon entering the building and when moving around inside the church. While seated in the sanctuary and socially distanced you may remove your mask. We will have a supply of masks on hand for those who may forget.
- Please use the hand sanitizer upon entry to the church.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available.
- Please practice social distancing while at the church.
- Following the service, it is asked that those who can manage the steps exit from the sanctuary door.
- Please be mindful of the narrow hallway. We want to minimize two-way traffic in the hallway by using the side rooms and allowing people to pass by before continuing down the hall.
- Chairs have been spread around the sanctuary in pairs to provide social distancing. Couples or families may sit together.
- Because we have spread the chairs out the total seating capacity is reduced. As more people return to the Sunday service we may need to implement and every other Sunday rule.
- Please inform the rector when you plan to return to the church so that we can estimate attendance.
- We will continue with the practice of communion in one kind only. Just the bread.
- At first there will be no Adult Sunday School between the services and no snack time following the service.
- When families with children begin to come back to the church, we will resume the children’s Sunday School during the church service.
- Fellowship in the parking lot following the service is encouraged but we will not be providing snack.
If you are ready to return to church, please send us an email to help us estimate attendance.
Our Sunday Services Schedule
8:30AM : Traditional Rite I Eucharist
9:45AM: Sunday School for all Ages
10.30AM: Holy Eucharist – Ancient Rite
11.00AM: Children’s Sunday School
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our Sunday School programs have been suspended.
Vacation Bible School
Learn more about our summer Vacation Bible School.
Meet our clergy and staff
Here at Trinity, we are one family and will welcome you anytime you join us.
We have an Adult and Kids Bible School on Sunday mornings.